Sponsors are persons or entities who are interested in supporting the various educational and financial services the SDIF provides to its members. They should be those persons or entities that are involved in some aspect of product or service development (marketing, financing, engineering, product development, legal, sales, research, etc.) that enables our inventor members to get their product to commercialization.
- Business featured on the SDIF Sponsor’s page and SDIF home page on the web site for one-full year
- Share marketing and other business materials at the monthly SDIF meetings
- Place marketing and other business materials at the Sponsor’s table at the SDIF monthly meetings
- Announce your service offering to the group during our monthly introduction sessions
- Featured on our Sponsors’ banner at the monthly meetings
- Featured as a Sponsor in our opening introductions at meetings
- Have the opportunity to present your product/service to our group members during one of our specialty topic sessions
- Platinum - $2500- On banner and introduced at contest, Speaker of the Month, post in newsletter, website and monthly Agenda
- Gold - $1000- Speaker of the Month, post in newsletter, website and monthly Agenda
- Silver -$500 - post in newsletter, website and monthly Agenda
- Bronze -$100 - post in newsletter & website
- A fee to be a Sponsor.
- Must be a local business.
If you are interested in becoming a Sponsor, please submit: your website URL, a digital version of your logo 200px wide and 20-word description of your service.
As we continue to make improvements to our web site, look for more ways in which you can see how being a member of the SDIF can help you and your business grow.
Have an inventive day!