Will your invention be one of the select few at this year's SDIF 2016 Invention Contest? On August 11, we'll be voting on the best of the best in two categories: Consumer Products and Technological Innovations.
Thank you to our June presenters Dennis and Mary Lou Green, authors of "Shark Pitch, How to Make a Retail Shark to Sit Up and Beg to Buy Your Product" . Learn more on their website BigIdeaSchool.com.
Thank you to inventor of the month, Ronald Newcomb for his presentation.
Watch the slides of past winners.
Thanks to all that assisted SDIF hold this year's contest especially our host Coleman University. A special thanks to Terry Glynn for helping us on the spot.
Here are the results:
For best new Consumer Product (in order of results )
1. David Horrigan - REMIDI
2. Shane Cox - Qball
2. George O Flint - IR Skull Cap
3. Michael Kadie - Pocket Rocket
4. Dean McBain. - Outlet Cover
5. Rodolpho Brasolin - Boardable Rack
6. Anna Vasquez - Spotlight Iron
7. Houman Nikmanesh - Bixpy Aqua Booster
8. Joe Buttici - Pand - A - Choo
For best new Tech (in order of results )