SDIF 2017 INVENTION CONTEST
Date: September 14th, 2017
Its time to celebrate the year end with our traditional Consumer Invention Contest. We are happy to announce this years 10 contestants and backup are:
- Marilyn Bruno - AEQUOR - Green, Non Toxic Household Cleaner
- Brent Estep - Robotic Pot and Pan scrubber
- Babak Forutanpour - Wrinkle Out Hanger
- Luciana Hanley - Air Fort - inflatable kids fort
- Randall Kendis - SUP STAY UP - Paddle Board Stabilizer
- Richard Murphy - StairSmart - Child stairway safety device
- Sean Pawlicki - Facade Fence
- David Schmiedeberg - Bolo Tie ID Badge Holder
- Serafino Torres - T-360 - Blow Dryer Nozzle
- Eric Zapf - Tonge JYBZ -Tennis Shoe Attachments
- Back up presenter: Josh Rifkin - Flatwork Displays
After months of hard work these inventors are excited to present to you their new product ideas to gain your vote for Best New Consumer Invention.
Date:Thursday September 14th, 2017
Location: AMN Healthcare Inc.
Del Mar Heights
12400 High Bluff Drive,
San Diego, CA 92130
Time: Doors open 6:30pm
Contest 7:00 - 9:00pm
Cost: $10 at the door. Kids under 12 free.
Time Allotted: 8 minutes per presenter. Inventors have 5 minutes and will answer audience questions the remaining 3 minutes.
Audience Interest: What problem does your invention solve? Who will need it?
Best New Consumer Invention - $1000
Second place - $500
Third place - $250
All attending vote!
Tell your friends and media contacts - San Diego Inventors Forum Contest is next Thursday September 14th!!